Sheila Cunliffe FCIPD
Director and Principal Consultant
- Sheila Cunliffe is a Director-level People and OD professional with over 30 years of experience in the Health, Education, Public and Not for Profit Sectors.
- She has a proven track-record of leading the formulation of HR and corporate strategy and implementing improved operational HR delivery frameworks
- Part of her work is as a thought-leader, and she develops and undertakes independent research in areas of current interest to people professionals
- Sheila is experienced in managing the corporate People and Organisational Development function, including re-positioning, restructuring, and developing under-achieving HR and other Corporate Services functions
- Her success has required strong strategy development, programme management, process improvement, communication, stakeholder engagement and change management skills
- Sheila is a dependable, confident, results-oriented, creative thinker with high professional standards. She has specialist personal and professional interests in building psychologically healthy workplaces where talent can thrive, and developing leaders who will enable a diverse workforce to deliver great results
Sheila’s full CV can be downloaded here
Citou Consulting have a number of Associates with whom we work on larger contracts or where highly specialist skills are required. Please ask us for further details.